Monday, January 18, 2010

Gleeful Monday!

It's been a while since I've done a good "Etsy Seller Feature." Since I have no new creations to report on, today is the day.

I'm proud to say that I have a few Etsy Friends. Though we don't go to the mall together or paint nails or whatever it is that real friends do these days... I do appreciate their friendship and support.


Comments from my last blog post really brightened my day. Thanks!

So let me introduce The Gleeful Peacock.

Nikki from The Gleeful Peacock is an incredibly creative and positive person. Browsing her shop is near torment for me because I want to purchase everything I see...

The Gleeful Peacock sells beautiful and intricate jewelry, and accessories and at an affordable price.
 It's a wonderful balance of fancy and classy that can be worn everyday.
A few of my favorites from her shop include:










This one belongs to me... as soon as the mail man delivers it.


Head over to her shop and see the beauties for yourself...

But wait, check out her blog for a great giveaway too!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature! I can't wait until you get your package from me. :)

    I am so glad I have met a new friend!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo