Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oh, The Weekend

Last weekend was a busy one. In face this whole week seems to have been busy. 
Especially since it is Thursday and I am finally posting pictures from last weekend.

Here is my weekend in pictures.


A few nice walks and some games of fetch.
Also, I have a huge crush on my boyfriend when he wears his Star Wars shirt.







A farmers market.
Flips, flowers, Lots of ladies holding  flowers, me being jealous.
Seeing wheat but not getting too close.
Collecting pebbles.
Mint Limeade and Lavender Lemonade.
Most delicious drinks in the world, my friends.









Animals and sunshine!
Babies elephants and sleepy tigers..
And my least favorite animal..
Giraffes. They scare me.




Finding a bunch of lavender growing in a very random place..braving a shocking number of bumble beesand walking home with an armful of the beautiful flowers.




Last but not least..
Celebrating Chrismas In July.
Sugar cookies, presents, twinkly lights and a Movie.

Now that that's over.. bring on the next weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Whoa, you had a busy weekend! The Christmas celebration caught me off guard for sure. Looks like you had a blast!

    Xo Chloe.
    http://lazyexplorers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of the guy flipping! What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lens are you using? I love the slight rainbow edges :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo