We are still on the road. I can't wait to blog more about the adventure when we get back. But I secretly wish I was never going back.
Sterling and I have been talking a lot about getting a trailer and converting it into a gypsy style wagon and just driving... We are thinking of ways to get funding.
We brought wicket on this adventure and he is actually doing well. He is a very timid dog, but is getting used to traveling. I'm a proud mamma.
Here are some photos from the last few days.
I am not able to caption the photos from my phone so you can play a matching game!
1. I got my arm stuck in the car window.
2. I talk to a large crystal skull.
3. We visit cathedral rock, a cool energy vortex out here in Sedona.
4. Wicket and I wear matching outfits
5. Sterling and I are in love.